Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Photography

It seems that my blog is on the right way. I have recieved great comments but on my orkut account.

So moving on I have put this for viewing. Hope it comes off well!!!!!!


This is Deras Dam,
situated near Chandaka Sanctuary,
just 15 kilometers from
Khandagiri square Bhubaneswar.


Now-a-days the Dam is not in use but has become a scenic and popular place for sight seeings, excursions etc.




On our way to Deras we arrived at the entrance of Chandaka Sanctuary.
Elephants are protected here, and therefore the statues..

There is a Bamboo House on the top of the small hill which is meant for night stay.I will provide its pics soon..


My friends decides to have their moment under the Sun.

Starting from L to R
Patitapaban Parida (Bapun)
Sidharth Das (Situ)
Ashutosh Bisoi (Ashu)

1 comment:

Tuton said...

very nice photography....

gr8ly done......

OwnSkin